Sunday, April 12, 2020

Landscapes

The corona virus lockdown has been extended again, from April 14, 2020 to May 01, 2020.

Weekend and summer vacation plans of millions of people have been ruined, abandoned or postponed to an uncertain date in the future.

During these times of forced isolation, look at a few pictures from around India. These may not compare favorably with those on travel websites. But at least we can appreciate the beauty of landscapes in India.

I request anyone reading this post to forward pictures from your travels around the country. It would be my privilege to publish them on my blogspot.

Banasura dam - Kerala 
 View from the dam
 Somewhere in Madikere
 Dudhiware village
Kaas Plateau
Resort near Narsapur
Madikere
Gira falls in peak summer
Road to Gira
Visapur fort
View from Narayanpur dam
Avenue plantation near Vapi
Avenue plantation near Ilkal
Near Dharampur
Near Saputara
Yeoor

"One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between man and nature shall not be broken."
—Leo Tolstoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.
I appreciate your feedback! Please leave a comment below and let me know how I can improve my blog